We’re quite pleased that the word cloud we’ve created above, from all our published blogs, has team, client, process and content front and centre – quite rightly the factors that underpin every bid!
In terms of readership numbers, these were our top ten blogs of 2020…clearly, everyone’s as into (or frustrated by?!) linguistics as we are! Although also very proud to see the ode to Tommy Caldwell’s free climb up The Dawn Wall of Yosemite so high up the list – a personal favourite blog.
- Apostrophe Rage: or, how I learned to love the Oxford comma
- The Redundant That
- To bid, or not to bid
- The Dawn Bid: Free climbing the bid process
- Setting up and managing an effective content library
- A brief history of bidding: Past, present and future
- Once Upon A Bid
- When is Best Practice not best practice?
- The Right Team, or the ‘Their Turn’ Team?
- The Great Exec Summary Debate
When Bidonomy was set up in June 2020, we had no idea how well received the blogs would be. We’d like to thank everyone who took the time to read and engage with us, and who took part in several polls we ran on LinkedIn.
Happy New Year!